Sunday, October 18, 2009

a few days of fun


satchel..... you sit over there. boovvv melmo, share with satchel. sophia and her folks gave me a super fun candy gettin bag!!! can't wait, thanks team leggett.

is this the way to the kitty hotel? lets see? come on

poppy wanted to take a pic but I was already working on it..........

mommy had to check on a sick kitty and we ended up kitty sitting! fun. but it went back to mommy's work.


I can't seem to keep my shoes and socks on in the car.

it felt good outside so we set up a tent in the sun.


look out! I knew it............it's the sugar worm! everyone in the tent!

SUGAR WORMMMMMM!

I learned how to take pictures. lookie


I am sleepy. lets read our book and go night night.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun!!!!! AND something so yummy!!!!!! I just don't know about that sugar worm! Is the kitten better? Nightie-night! We love you!
B.B. is coming!!!!

The Bloggin Bubbie said...

YEAH!!! I got me a Paisley fix. I love the folks assembled at the table. Yogurt is the best! Thanks for the pix.
Bubbie