Tuesday, May 25, 2010

we are all over the place here

we went to the zoo!

wha? hoomagosh...that is an elephant. umm it is a little bit bigger than i expected.
okay. i am not too sure about this place...is that a...

yep. it's a vulture.
mommy and poppy don't seem to understand the gravity of the situation...



come on sophie let's get out of here...
mommy and poppy told me that they came here and took a pic here way back in high school back in the 90's



a petting zoo. okay! i know just what to do... let me get my tools.

my patented grooming stance. it works.


is............. that.............. a............ choO CHOO?!


don't look behind us! someone is following us!

just penny smooshin'









I helped out big time on mommy's berfday! see?

I have a bubble problem. see? how could you say no to this bubble addict? side note this is what I look like with a pony tail that looks like a dog butt.

me, poppy, sophia and charlie went to a baseball game.

i like the popcorn.
just gonna put a little bit right back here for later.


i'm pretty good at this ice cream cone thing.


liberry.

I lub my sand box but I can't seem to work this shubel. see

ok you want more pics? we got dem right heer. but you gotta be come back later it is nite nite ok?
sawdey



2 comments:

The Bloggin Bubbie said...

Just luv these pics. Sigh, so happy.
Love,
Bubbie

Anonymous said...

Paisley, you sure have a busy life! Lots of fun! What a joy you are! We love you!