Tuesday, June 24, 2008

some paze cutienesses


so my mommy isn't feeling bery well and it is poppy's turn to do stuff for me like dress me......wait a minute........ hey come here closer......closer

I am whisperin now ok.......he can't dress me bery well. one day I wore my pj's to school, really. glad no one noticed sept mommy. he also forgot to unbutton the back of one of my super neato cool shirts......my ears are still here thank goodnuss.


it made my hair stand up!

look at this I am really using my legs and feetses. I like to bouncy bounce.

here, I caught one.

2 comments:

The Bloggin Bubbie said...

Oh, so sweet. I just love this baby. I can't stand being so far away.
Love,
Bubbie

amy and eric and mallory said...

Such a cutie!! I want to see lots of pictures from the first swim date!!