Monday, July 21, 2008

hey beverybody!


I had fun at Corinn's berfday party! she is 1 beers old!!!!!! I can only wonder what 1 is like. but look into my eyes......closer......see my determination? ever wonder what corinn looks like? here you bo.

she is so old and cool. she got me a cigar......it smelleded so I gave it to unk charlie. we got caught wearing party hats hahahahahahahahahahahhaboo

this is fun. look at all of the paper to swim in. hey I am not a gift silly!

oh no. people know me here. quick. look cool and lets cruise ober there.

here's the stoggie. I better take a bath it is stinky.

I really love the bath! I look like a water bug with a big belly.

I can't believe you people have been holding out on the bath toys. really this is soooooo awesome.

beerrrrrrrgiggleburp reaally I lub it!

oh boy a wave! get ready!!!!!!!

hooray!!! one more again!!!!!!!!!!

boy I am beat. lets go to bed peas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Splish splash! Paisley in the bath!
Looks like fun fun fun 'till Mommy and Daddy take away the water! Nighty nite sweet pea! NUB!!!!