Sunday, July 13, 2008

swimmin time!


hey everybody! I am going to swim today. hey where did that wall over there come from? hey why do mommy and poppy smell funny?

oh boy oh boy let me at that water! don't you even think of laughin at my cankles! the water makes them look bigger than they really are.

did anyone see where that wave came from? it splasheded in my face. do it again!!!

splashy splashy! lets kick now! peas.

thats the good stuff, tanks.

stop....... be nice.......bubbie and zaydie did this next pic to poppy when he was bittle......so I guess fair is fair.






no laughin peas.





that was fun. can we do it again? there is room for more!

3 comments:

The Bloggin Bubbie said...

What beautiful pictures. I clicked on some of them to make them larger. The one of the "wave" is great with water dripping form Paisley's face. You guys make a terrific family.
Love, Bubbie

The Bloggin Bubbie said...

The fence is looking GREAT!!!!

Corey and Dharshan said...

Amaya has that suit, too! These are really adorable. Paisley looks like she is loving summer :)